Meet Dr. Melinda A. Ross
- '02 Graduate of Ohio State University School of Dentistry
- Graduate of Westminster College, B.S. in Biology
- Training in Botox & Juvederm from A.A.F.E.
- Training in DEKA Ultraspeed CO2 laser
- Training in CEREC technology
- Member of Corydon Palmer Dental Society
- Member of Ohio Dental Association
- Member of American Dental Association
- Practiced in Cortland, OH for 12 years
- On the Board of Trustees for Corydon Palmer beginning 2017
Dr. Melinda Ross moved to Canfield with her family in 1990. She graduated from Canfield High School with her husband, Matthew. Dr. Ross headed to Westminster College in New Wilmintgon, Pa where she graduated cum laude with a B.S. in Biology. During her time at Westminster, she did an internship with a local dentist who encouraged her to pursue dentistry as a career.
In 1998, Dr. Ross began studying dentistry at the Ohio State University , School of Dentistry. In 2002, she graduated cum laude earning her D.D.S. degree.
For 13 years, Dr. Ross practiced general dentistry in Cortland, Ohio. She received training in many areas of dentistry including CEREC crowns, DEKA soft tissue laser, Botox and Juvederm, Sleep Apnea, implant restorations, root canals, extractions, etc.
After a practice opportunity to be closer to home in Canfield, Dr. Ross relocated her dental practice to join Dr. James Ellashek, DDS.
If you are having trouble accessing this page, click on ADA button.